High Standard THC Diamonds 1g

$80.00

0.001291
61,953.79 USD/BTC
0.1273
628.44 USD/BCH
0.3059
261.54 USD/XMR

BV: 35

Clear
Want a discount? Become a member.
This product can only be purchased by members.
SKU: GRA-HSDiamonds Category:

Description

High Standard THC diamonds

THC diamonds aka THCa crystalline looks exactly like the little gems they are so fondly named after and are 99% pure THCa.   Their size is small and can resemble granulated sugar and at their largest look like full-sized diamond that are a few millimeters wide. The remaining 1% of THC diamond is made up of terpenes and other cannabinoids.

This is THC in its purest form possible. Please use with caution, a little goes a long way.

THC Diamonds are made by extracting the live resin from the cannabis plant using a cold extraction method.

1 Gram in a plastic jar.